Monday, July 14th, 2014
WOULD YOU RATHER——-
I hope you know by now that I never know what I’m going to write until I sit down to do it. That keeps me from boring myself!!
I was heading to how and why I love sports radio.
Or my high interest and low understanding of Quantum Physics
Then I figured,”Hey,it’s summer, nobody should be reading my this at all.
So here’s one of my car trip survival games.
My 7 year old California granddaughter is really good at it.
I’m sure you’ve played.
But here are some to get you started.
l. Would you rather have to walk on gravel or a really sticky floor for the rest of your life?
2. Would you rather have to eat chocolate ice cream for every meal or
pecan pie? (rest of your life assumed)
3. Would you rather have really really really itchy toes or a really really really itchy armpit for the rest of your life? (granddaughter composed)
4. Would you rather have to sneeze every 15 minutes or cough every 15 minutes for the rest of your life?
5. Would you rather wear shoes 2 sizes too small or underwer 2 sizes too big for the rest of your life?
6. Would you rather have no libraries or no churches?
7. Would you rather never to be able to cut your toenails or never be able to cut your hair?
8. Would you rather always have to cook on an open fire or never have a refrigerator?
9. Would you rather eat a pile of pancakes filled with crunch ants or a hamburger filled with cooked worms?
10. Would you rather be in a single bed with Barbara Walters or Whoopee Goldberg?
You get the gist, right?
Would you rather that Joyce shut-up or Joyce be quiet?